- BS ISO 28560-3:2011 Information and documentation. RFID in libraries. Fixed length encoding.
- Strategic Environmental Management for Engineers;
- Affine Primitive Groups and Semisymmetric Graphs!
The finite primitive groups with soluble stabilizers, and the edge-primitive s -arc transitive graphs Cai Heng Li. Oxford Academic. Google Scholar. Hua Zhang.
- Your Answer.
- Subscribe to RSS?
- Primitive permutation group - Wikipedia.
- Affine Primitive Groups and Semisymmetric Graphs | The Electronic Journal of Combinatorics!
Cite Citation. Permissions Icon Permissions. Abstract Motivated by the study of several problems in algebraic graph theory, we study finite primitive permutation groups whose point stabilizers are soluble. Issue Section:. You do not currently have access to this article.
Scalar Value Types
Download all figures. Sign in.
You could not be signed in. Sign In Forgot password? Don't have an account? Sign in via your Institution Sign in. This article is also available for rental through DeepDyve. View Metrics. Email alerts New issue alert. Advance article alerts. Article activity alert.
On the maximal number of coprime subdegrees in finite primitive permutation groups
Receive exclusive offers and updates from Oxford Academic. For a finite primitive permutation group which is not cyclic of prime order, the largest subdegree shares a non-trivial common factor with each non-trivial subdegree. On the other hand, it is possible for non-trivial subdegrees of primitive groups to be coprime, a famous example being the rank 5 action of the small Janko group J1 on points which has subdegrees of lengths 11 and We prove that, for every finite primitive group, the maximal size of a set of pairwise coprime non-trivial subdegrees is at most 2.
Project : Research.
- Submission history.
- Firestorm: Dr. James E. McDonalds Fight for UFO Science (Voyagers).
- Primitive groups, graph endomorphisms and synchronization - University of St Andrews.
- Most Downloaded Articles.
On the maximal number of coprime subdegrees in finite primitive permutation groups S. Fingerprint Primitive Group. Permutation group.
Are the primitive groups linearly primitive? - Mathematics Stack Exchange
Common factor. Finite Group. Israel Journal of Mathematics , 1 , Dolfi, S.